Bachelor of Dialysis Technology (BDT)
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Bachelor of science (Renal Dialysis Technology) or BSc Renal Dialysis Technology is a 3 year undergraduate degree in paramedical sciences. Aspiring candidates with a 12th (Medical) or equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for this course.
B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology is a rapidly growing and well-structured programme in the healthcare sector both clinically and academically. In this programme, an individual will get trained to provide dialysis treatment for renal failure patients. This academic course is designed to provide comprehensive training in clinical care as well as research. This course will train the undergraduates with great knowledge and skills which are required in the present era by providing dialysis training with good infrastructure. The undergraduates will gain knowledge in operating and maintaining dialysis Machines providing patient care. The Dialysis Technologist works as a member of a multidisciplinary team along with the Nephrologist and Clinicians to plan and implement the prescription for performing all the different modalities of Renal Replacement Therapies.
What Will You Learn?
- Renal Anatomy and Physiology
- Principles of Dialysis
- Dialysis Equipment Operation
- Patient Assessment
- Infection Control and Safety
- Medical Ethics and Patient Communication
- Clinical Internship
- Human anatomy
- Fundamentals of computer
- Foundation English
- Human anatomy
- Pathology & Microbiology
- Dialysis Therapist / Technologist
- Tutor / Lecturer
- Clinical Supervisor/Clinical instructor
- Application Specialist
- Patient care technician (Dialysis)
- Peritoneal Dialysis coordinator.
- Clinical physiologist (Dialysis)
- Plasmapheresis technologist
- Quality manager in the Dialysis Centre
- Extracorporeal treatment coordinator
Begin Your Journey in Dialysis
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career in healthcare!